McHenry County IL Homes for Sale
Search McHenry County, Illinois homes for sale (scroll down), updated daily from the MLS. For more information on any of these McHenry County real estate listings, click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of any property. We are happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates, and prices of properties recently sold nearby in McHenry County, and more.
- Population: 307,774
- Median household income: $86,799
And, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new listings hit the McHenry County market that match your specific search criteria and save your favorite properties for quick access.
Featured Searches: Homes for Sale in McHenry County, IL
Search by City in McHenry County
Living in McHenry County, IL (Census Data)
- Housing units: 119,173 (July 1, 2019, V2019)
- Owner-occupied housing unit rate: 79.4% (2015-2019)
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units: $224,500 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - with a mortgage: $1,866 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - without a mortgage: $769 (2015-2019)
- Median household income, 2015-2019: $86,799 (in 2019 dollars)
- Per capita income in past 12 months: $39,006 (in 2019 dollars, 2015-2019)