Kendall County IL Homes for Sale
Browse homes for sale in Kendall County, Illinois. Scroll down for real estate listings in Kendall County, updated daily from the MLS. See houses photos, school information, virtual tours, and many more details. You can also schedule an in-person tour of a home for sale. For more information on any of these Kendall County homes for sale, click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of any property. We are happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates, and prices of residential properties recently sold nearby in Kendall County, and more. Did you know Kendall County was the fastest-growing county in the United States between 2000 and 2010?
- Population: 128,990
- Median household income: $96,563
And, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new listings hit the Kendall County market that match your specific search criteria and save your favorite properties for quick access.
Featured Searches: Homes for Sale in Kendall County, IL
Search by City in Kendall County
Living in Kendall County, IL (Census Data)
- Housing units: 42,894 (July 1, 2019, V2019)
- Owner-occupied housing unit rate: 83.6% (2015-2019)
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units: $235,600 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - with a mortgage: $2,051 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - without a mortgage: $798 (2015-2019)
- Median household income, 2015-2019: $96,563 (in 2019 dollars)
- Per capita income in past 12 months: $36,382 (in 2019 dollars, 2015-2019)