Kane County IL Homes for Sale
Search Kane County Illinois real estate listings, updated daily from the MLS. For more information on any of these Kane County homes for sale, click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of any property. We are happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties recently sold nearby in Kane County, and more.
- Population: 532,403
- Median household income: $79,394
And, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new listings hit the Kane County market that match your specific search criteria and save your favorite properties for quick access.
Featured Searches: Homes for Sale in Kane County, IL
Search by City in Kane County
Living in Kane County, IL (Census Data)
- Housing units: 190,970 (July 1, 2019, V2019)
- Owner-occupied housing unit rate: 73.9% (2015-2019)
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units: $238,300 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - with a mortgage: $1,890 (2015-2019)
- Median selected monthly owner costs - without a mortgage: $763 (2015-2019)
- Median household income, 2015-2019: $79,394 (in 2019 dollars)
- Per capita income in past 12 months: $36,270 (in 2019 dollars, 2015-2019)